Civil Rights Q & A

What are the steps I should take if I have a claim against my employer?
It depends on the specific claim of course. In a sexual harassment case, for example, Atlanta employment lawyer Brandon Hornsby will advise you to first contact the employer internally about the harassment to see if they can somehow resolve the behavior. The next step is to contact the EEOC and file a complaint grievance. Throughout the process, though, it is essential to be backed by an Atlanta labor & employment lawyer. The reporting process can be lengthy and confusing and the earlier you contact us, the easier he can attempt to make the process go.

I am considering a class action lawsuit against my employer with some other co-workers; does Brandon Hornsby, P.C. handle those cases?
Atlanta employment lawyer Brandon Hornsby and his team at Brandon Hornsby, P.C. do take class action employment law cases. Each individual’s story will be a little different, and we recommend the group designate one initial contact for our Atlanta employment lawyer team until we can understand the matter better.

When should I contact the EEOC and an Atlanta employment lawyer?
The sooner the better. As soon as you are subject to an adverse action, report it to the EEOC and call an Atlanta labor& employment lawyer at Brandon Hornsby, P.C.. The EEOC has various filing deadlines, and EEOC findings are particularly important to your case during various stages of our legal work with your situation. If you are unsure if you qualify for protection, contact the EEOC and Atlanta employment lawyer Brandon Hornsby and let them determine your claims. Do not hesitate or silently tolerate illegal employment practices.